by Mickey Bell
*Stats and Roster % as of the morning of June 6
- Alejandro Kirk, C, TOR (31% to 63%)
- Andres Gimenez, 2B/SS, CLE (38% to 60%)
- Christopher Morel, 2B/3B/OF, CHC (14% to 56%)
- Wilmer Flores, 1B/2B/3B, SFG (41% to 51%)
- Jeffrey Springs, SP/RP, TBR (34% to 52%)
- George Kirby, SP, SEA (44% to 51%)
50% OR UNDER
Kolten Wong, 2B, MIL (47%: returning)
- Kole Calhoun, OF, TEX (42% to 47%)
- Josh Rojas, 2B/3B/SS/OF, ARI (38% to 44%)
- Mark Canha, OF, NYM (41% to 44%)
- Josh Naylor, 1B/OF, CLE (43%: returning)
- Lance McCullers, SP, HOU (50% to 49%): Could return in July.
- Edward Cabrera, SP, MIA (44%: new)
- Emilio Pagan, RP, MIN (45% to 42%)
- Tanner Rainey, RP, WAS (32% to 41%)
40% OR UNDER
Roansy Contreras, SP, PIT (30% to 38%)
- Christian Walker, 1B, ARI (34% to 39%)
- Alec Bohm, 3B, PHI (39%: returning)
- Tommy Pham, OF, CIN (35% to 36%)
- MJ Melendez, C, KCR (35%: no change)
- Juan Yepez, 1B/3B/OF, STL (33%: returning)
- Michael Harris II, OF, ATL (23% to 32%): I’m not prioritizing him in most formats, but he does have stolen base upside.
- Jorge Mateo, 2B/SS/OF, BAL (31%: no change)
- Spencer Strider, RP, ATL (20% to 37%)
- Michael Wacha, SP/RP, BOS (34% to 36%)
- Paul Sewald, RP, SEA (34%: no change): I think he’s the Mariners’ closer.
30% OR UNDER
Santiago Espinal, 2B, TOR (26%: returning)
- Ramon Laureano, OF, OAK (29% to 30%)
- Riley Greene, OF, DET (29%: new): Made his AAA debut after recovering from a foot injury and the big-time prospect could get called up sometime in June.
- Juan Yepez, 1B/3B/OF, STL (48% to 29%)
- Tyrone Taylor, OF, MIL (6% to 27%)
- Alek Thomas, OF, ARI (29% to 21%)
- Danny Jansen, C, TOR (21%: no change)
- Jakob Junis, SP/RP, SFG (7% to 28%)
- Marco Gonzales, SP, SEA (25% to 26%)
- Jon Gray, SP, TEX (25%: new)
- Daniel Hudson, RP, LAD (21%: new): Could be taking over for the struggling Craig Kimbrel.
20% OR UNDER
Brendan Donovan, 2B/SS/OF, STL (17%: returning)
- Steven Kwan, OF, CLE (19%: returning)
- Garrett Cooper, 1B/OF, MIA (15%: new)
- Vinnie Pasquantino, 1B, KCR (13%: new): Still not up, but should be soon.
- Evan Longoria, 3B, SFG (10% to 11%)
- Grant Ashcraft, SP, CIN (18%: new): Impressive early results with a little more strikeout upside than he’s shown. Should get two starts this week.
- Dakota Hudson, SP, STL (13% to 14%)
- Colin Poche, RP, TBR (5% to 15%)
10% OR UNDER
Ezequiel Duran, 2B/SS, TEX (9%: new)
- Luis Gonzalez, OF, SFG (10%: no change)
- Pavin Smith, 1B/OF, ARI (6%: no change)
- Jon Berti, 2B/3B/OF, MIA (4%: new): Steals!
- Daniel Vogelbach, 1B, PIT (3%: returning)
- Willi Castro, 2B/SS/OF, DET (2%: no change)
- Alex Faedo, SP/RP, DET (7% to 6%)